Post 13

 I think we could easily live a year without social media. we've all done it before and I'm sure we can do it again. It might be a little harder to do especially if the year is a year like this where we are stuck quarantining. the time we have have been forced to stay separated has driven our dependency to social media way up. In the same way I am sure that if we were able to see each other whenever we wanted it would be a lot easier to go without social media. Even without being able to see each other or whatever other circumstance you want to throw in as humans we will survive without phones, like we did the last 10,000 years. We may think we are addicted, we may be addicted, either way I'm sure that we will forget our urges to use phones after a short(couple weeks to a month) without one. Anytime I go up to the mountains in the summer we lose service on the way up. It is always nice being disconnected... I went for a week and half one time up there and only ever used my phone for music... I rather enjoyed it and wish I had time to waste like then. I have so much finals stuff to do right now its very overwhelming. 

Comments